Closure of Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service managed land
The Tasmanian Government has determined that our community should limit unnecessary travel during the COVID-19 pandemic therefore all National Parks and reserved land managed by Parks and Wildlife Service is closed to public access until further notice.
This means that NO FISHING can occur on this land from midnight Thursday 26 March 2020.
This includes NO FISHING ACCESS to the following:
- Brushy Lagoon Conservation Area
- Central Plateau Conservation Area (includes the Western Lakes and Nineteen Lagoons)
- Cameron Regional Reserve
- Cradle Mountain – Lake St Clair National Park
- Franklin - Gordon Wild Rivers National Park (Lake Pedder, Lake Gordon)
- Great Lake Conservation Area (does not include the Great Lake)
- Mt Field National Park
- Tooms Lake Conservation Area
- Walls of Jerusalem Nation Park (includes the Western Lakes)
- Waterhouse Conservation Area (Blackmans Lagoon)
If you require any further information, please email email@example.com or telephone 1300 463 474
More information on this and COVID-19 is available from the following web sites: